Monday, January 7, 2019

Spring Fever Yet?

During the past week or so of cold rain, I've been feeling the need for spring. I'm tired of the rain.

Called my youngest sister and issued a challenge--you clean one bathroom this week, I'll clean mine and we'll get together next week to clean/declutter your second bathroom.
Game on!

So, I went through the stuff in my bathroom, trashed the out-of date stuff, gathered the new I- won't- use stuff into a give away container, and cleaned the windows, mirrors, sink, shelves, toilet.
Still have the floor and baseboard to go.

Sis said she'd cleaned out mom's house so repair could begin but hadn't done anything on either of her bathrooms yet. Game is still on.

Don't tell her I said it, but she's winning even without cleaning her bathrooms.

I still have a play date at her house for the bathrooms.

Sometimes, having a challenge, however small, can give you lift when you rise to the challenge.

Can't wait for Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment