Thursday, January 24, 2019

If I really don't want to clean, my house is cleaner if I


[Some days I just don’t feel like cleaning or tidying up. However, here are a few things that make me feel that my house is cleaner]

□ Make the bed
□ Close the curtains over the closet doors and windows
□ Remove all dishes in living room
□ Place all trash in trash cans in each room
□ Wash all dirty dishes or place them into the dishwasher
□ Wipe the kitchen counter, stove, and sink clean
□ Hang on towel rack or 
   place into the hamper all used bathroom towels
□ Place dirty clothing in clothes hamper
□ Put clean clothing in proper destination
□ Sweep floors, vacuum rugs

It really does not matter what else needs doing, if I have done most of the above things, I will not beat myself up on what still needs to be done.

What’s the best thing you can do for/in your home that makes you feel good when you are not really cleaning it?

No comments:

Post a Comment