Thursday, October 4, 2018

Sheets

Yes, I know sheets aren't a top priority for a lot of folks; however, my sister recently asked me what type of sheets I recommend and what count would be good to purchase. She needed some new sheets.

Of course I really had no idea. Some of mine were white, a high number count and I had purchased them at JC Penny. After checking the sheets out, I remembered that they were Deep Pocket sheets made for  thicker mattresses. I gifted two sets of  queen white sheets to my sister and she loves them. They wash up great and don't wrinkle much.

I realize the wrinkle factor might not be important to some of you; however, I find that wrinkles in the bed linen can be painful on my skin. Hubby has perfected the tight bed sheet look (might have something to do with having been in the army) and my sensitive skin is thankful.

On another note, I love our flannel sheets (matches my newer color scheme). They help keep the chill factor down from our new mattress pad. If you are going to use satin sheets, you might want to separate the set when using it. I never can keep the top covers on the bed when using the set, too slippery, the top covers slide off.

So, buy the best sheets you can afford. Remember that you have to store the sheets somewhere. If you are a creature of habit and mostly wash and dry and put the sheets right back on your bed, you'll probably find that two sets of sheets are enough for each bed.

Sweet dreams, everyone.

Won't you share what type of sheets you use and tell us which kinds that you like best?

No comments:

Post a Comment