Friday, October 26, 2018

Enemy, Mine


Need to Get Rid of Stuff?  

Are you your own best enemy?


I am a "what if" type of person.  I can always find a reason to keep something.

While I am not a hoarder, (trash and broken things can go,) I have a problem of getting rid of perfectly good stuff.  If I am willing to let it go, today, to a new home or someone who needs it, the item(s) needs to leave—now, today, immediately.


So my questions are these, "who else has trouble getting rid of good stuff?  Does gifting to family or friends who need/appreciate your treasures make the process easier?


While I do have time/work/energy limitations, I am working toward decluttering my home before decorating for Christmas. Decluttering can be a lonesome task and having a friend or family member helping me helps keep me on task.


So pick a relative or family friend and ask them to help you get your house prepped for decorating for Christmas.  Hope you are super energetic and can get it done in less than a week.  Be sure to offer to help return the favor.  You never know when you can be someone’s supporting taskmaster.


No comments:

Post a Comment