Monday, December 24, 2018

Quick and Easy Solutions

Facebook wants me to be constantly posting, however more is not necessarily better.

Therefore in an effort to shout out to you more often, Here's a place for those of you who would like to post some of your easy solutions.

I'll start with

If you can't remember whose towels are whose when they are all the same color, then
using plain, regular clothes pins and a fine tip marker you can identify towels easily.
I use His name, My name, two that say floor so that when I hang the towels to dry, I know which one that I can use again. Think I need to add one for hair. Will do, done!

I have an exercise bar between the studs on a door facing to hang drying clothing that are on a hanger. I purchased one of those circle multi-hangers and the hook is too small to use on the bar. Added a ring and viola the hook can use that ring  to hang from the bar.

Needed a large drainer for commercial sized pots. Bought a new boot tray, custom fit with perforated shelf liner and viola, works for catering pans, large cooking pots, and cake pans that will not fit in regular dish drainers.

Used an elastic waist band circle to hold trash can liners in place on my large kitchen trash can.

Used a highly visible glasses case to hold usb flash drives at the computer.

Use a address file system for passwords.

Use a wire drainer to separate pot lids and baking pans in your bottom kitchen cabinets.

Place a post it pad next to the phone on which to write phone numbers when they are left during messages. Add one or two pens or pencils next to them.

Use stacking letter trays to store small baking pans.

Make double amounts of basic food bases. Freeze half for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment