Friday, March 16, 2018

I should be doing my taxes

Instead of doing a blog post, I should be doing my taxes...

Hubby's been after me to gather the tax papers and fix them for our tax guy...I will, the next day I have off. Problem is work has been crazy. Overtime, because of call outs and ...poof...my off day is gone. Planned once again to work on it tonight; however, you guessed it a call out, I had to work over and now my motivation is gone for today.

So, how many of you have good intentions about getting something done and put it off or avoid doing it just because...?

Procrastination sucks, it really does.

And I'll get around to doing my tax preparations, mainly because it Has to be done. Tomorrow, maybe!

What's the one thing you put off doing? Care to share it with our members? Let's see how much alike we all are. We're only human.

And, if you never procrastinate, tells us how you accomplish that. [I for one would really like to know.]  I'm sure that others would like to know your secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment